2. Green smoothie with protein made the night before.
3. Overnight oats – I make them in bulk in small mason jars over the weekend, freeze them and pull one out to thaw the night before I want to eat it. 4 Tbsp Oats, 1 Tbsp chia, 2 Tbsp buckwheat groats, 1 Tbsp flaxseed and 1 cup almond milk. Mix it all up and sweeten with a little honey or stevia. I add 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, frozen dark cherries and almonds with a little stevia but flavor as you like. Applesauce with raisins or craisins and almonds is also quite tasty. It’s amazing!
An omelette burrito is also nice and easy. You can make an omelette (add whatever you fancy in it) then on the wrap put a bit of salad 🥗 (leafy salad… lettuce, spinach and rocket) then put the omelette on top and wrap it you can even take it on the go. Hope this helps a bit
2.) One small can of beans, emptied into a microwaveable bowl.
3.) Two rounds of bread into a toaster.
Start your bread toasting in the toaster. While you wait, put the beans in the microwave for 1 minute. Take the beans out, quick stir, back in for 30 seconds then done.
Put the jug of eggs in for 1 minute. Take them out, quick stir and back in for 15 – 18 seconds (every second matters – don’t just think “another few seconds will be fine because they’ll SUDDENLY dry out. They should be much ‘sloppier’ than you would think – they’ll continue to dry out slightly while you wait for the toast, but scrambled eggs SHOULD be more moist than most people do them anyway).
Once the beans and eggs are done, it shouldn’t be more than a minute left until the toast pops up.
Butter the toast, chuck the beans on, chuck the scrambled egg on and season (don’t add seasoning to the eggs until AFTER you cook them, otherwise they’ll dry out quicker).
Whole thing takes less than 5 minutes to cook, 5 minutes to eat. Only a jug, bowl, plate, knife and fork to wash-up.
About 650 calories. 👍😋
Or a smoothie but takes a but of preparation, freeze fruits and then in the morning just pop some in the blender and go, better yet if you have/get a blendn’go for easy prep and go
Another is overnight oatmeal. Prep the oatmeal the night before by mixing oatmeal, flax meal and vegan yogurt/almond milk/coconut milk with water, mix it with your favorite fruit and nut topping. Then just grab it on your way out the door the next say
Perfect for taking to work 😊
If I happen to have more time than I prepare scrambled eggs served with tomatoes and whole grain sliced bread.
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?