70ml egg white
30g greek yogurt
This is usually the base for my pancakes, then I add fruits, chocolate, aromas, and I serve them with other yogurt to have a high protein source 🙂
A bottle of kefir also does the trick if you’re in a time crunch. That fills me up and keeps me going for a while. I just sip it through the whole morning.
place them i glass jars
add plain yogurt 3%fat
1tsp of Maple syrup ( optional)
makes about 6 servings
i eat it cold or room temperture .
sliced banana and refrigerate. In the morning take out, add berries, cherries or flaxseeds and enjoy.
If you don't have time then add hit water to an instant porridge pot adding some fruit or nuts.
Makes me feel peckish…
1/2 C rolled GF oats
1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk (more or less depending on preference)
1 spoonful of chia seeds
1 spoonful of any nut butter
1 tsp (approximate) of vanilla bean paste
Stir til it’s well mixed, let it sit in the fridge for 4-6h
If I want it sweeter I’ll add brown sugar to taste along with a few fresh berries the morning of.
I'm also a fan of bulletproof coffee.
Oatmeal (w/ milk and raisins)
Yogurt with blueberries
Handful of walnuts and almonds
Banana or other fruit
pretty much every morning now
Instant oatmeal is easy and adding your own fruits.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?