In other words, no. I’m dealing with lupus daily so my focus is more on what I need for my body to be healthier in this moment. Plus i have a sleeping disorder and that leads to problems even getting up at the same time. So i do my best but it’s not ideal.
I just make sure to plan ahead with my routine to make sure I have time for breakfast and tea in between getting ready for work and the gym
I previously used to take rushed breakfasts, unhealthy choices, to work and eat at my desk. By getting up earlier, I’m now able to eat a healthier breakfast at the house – taking time to reflect and enjoy it.
Weekends my breakfast times are a little more sporadic, and usually muc later in the mornings than my weekdays.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?