In other words, no. I’m dealing with lupus daily so my focus is more on what I need for my body to be healthier in this moment. Plus i have a sleeping disorder and that leads to problems even getting up at the same time. So i do my best but it’s not ideal.
I just make sure to plan ahead with my routine to make sure I have time for breakfast and tea in between getting ready for work and the gym
I previously used to take rushed breakfasts, unhealthy choices, to work and eat at my desk. By getting up earlier, I’m now able to eat a healthier breakfast at the house – taking time to reflect and enjoy it.
Weekends my breakfast times are a little more sporadic, and usually muc later in the mornings than my weekdays.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?