Recipe:avo 3 ways Vegan
1.get some nice and ripe avocado, mash it in a bowl with a bit of lemon juice, and spread on a toast of your choosing(I like paleo) .
Then make yourself your morning matcha, tea, or coffee and you are good to go!
2 avo pudding
Get maple syrup, cocoa powder, and well some old avocados
.5 tablespoons of maple syrup,
.3 medium sized avocados
.1 cup cocoa powder(you can add more if you’d like)
If you want you can try to whip it all up in a blender or food processor, but a good ol fork works fine.mash or whip until smooth and creamy, it is perfect with some frozen fruit!and you won’t even tell that there’s avocados in it if you don’t like avocados.
3.on another planet avo toast
Mash up one whole avocado and 1/2 of a tablespoon of lemon, then spread on toast, add hemp hearts, pepper, salt, and a little love.
Then to take it to another level top with a vegan egg.
I hope you enjoy!
Varan bhaat Bhaji poli
Idli sambar Chutney
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?