Recipe:avo 3 ways Vegan
1.get some nice and ripe avocado, mash it in a bowl with a bit of lemon juice, and spread on a toast of your choosing(I like paleo) .
Then make yourself your morning matcha, tea, or coffee and you are good to go!
2 avo pudding
Get maple syrup, cocoa powder, and well some old avocados
.5 tablespoons of maple syrup,
.3 medium sized avocados
.1 cup cocoa powder(you can add more if you’d like)
If you want you can try to whip it all up in a blender or food processor, but a good ol fork works fine.mash or whip until smooth and creamy, it is perfect with some frozen fruit!and you won’t even tell that there’s avocados in it if you don’t like avocados.
3.on another planet avo toast
Mash up one whole avocado and 1/2 of a tablespoon of lemon, then spread on toast, add hemp hearts, pepper, salt, and a little love.
Then to take it to another level top with a vegan egg.
I hope you enjoy!
Varan bhaat Bhaji poli
Idli sambar Chutney
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?