Oats with fruits and honey. You can even make it from the night before so it's ready in the morning and have some overnight oats. They all great and easy to make and you can create variety by changing the fruits, add some chocolate or change the milk you're using. Simple and straight forward
I quick yummy breakfast can be 2 boiled eggs a fruit bowl of ( blueberries, strawberries & banana) with 2 pieces of GOOD OLD (“Dave s Killer Bread” 21 Whole Grain and seeds) Some tea or a Nice cold glass of water…
I really like raisin bran with some milk. Some mornings I also have a bowl of plain yogurt with fruits and nuts. I usually have a cup of vanilla iced coffee as well and then I’m on my way!
I prefer fruits, because I don’t need to prepare, is just eat! Now it’s blackberry time, and we have a blackberry tree just in front of our house 😌
An Italian caffelatte with my favourite Italian cookies or a typical pastry like bocconotti. I’m Italian so my breakfast is always sweet
Hi! I love Rice bread from quacker with an slice of vegan cheese, vegan Mayo, and veggie salami slice you can addd eggs or in my case tofu if I have more time and of course I’m working on being vegan but if u aren’t you can use regular Mayo, cheese and meat! Rice bread by quacker guarantees an easy breakfast and a non caloric meal! Hope it’s has been easy to understand ❤️
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.