1. Wake up 10-15 minutes earlier
2. Prepare breakfast the night before
Sometimes I get into a bad mood, too when I don’t eat a good breakfast.
A piece of fruit and some raw nuts can be a great breakfast when we are short on time. We can eat it while commuting. Best of luck to you, brother or sister!
Ideally plan it out the night before, even better if you can prepare the ingredients on the table ready to cook or something ready to take away. If you know you regularly have this problem start preparing a small packed breakfast to morning. An alternative solution would be to get up early and start a morning routine that includes breakfast. This would probably take a bit more time as it takes time to form good sleeping habits and morning routines. Hopefully Fabulous can help us there 🙂
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?