I have a smoothie; I generally make them up the night before so that I can drink them on the go. Depending on what I'm in the mood for I add at least 2 serves of fruit, some baby spinach and your choice of milk
I usually use whatever I have at hand. Most of the times it's fruits that are too ripe to eat or those parts that are not eaten but can be used for smoothies (the center of pineapples for example)
I usually make my smoothies with a spinach base and then i add whatever fruits i think go well together. Then i add any seeds nuts and such that give me nutrients i lack. for example, hemp seeds, chia seeds etc.
You can never go wrong with a mixed berries (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, blackcurrant) and banana smoothie 😋
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?