I have a smoothie; I generally make them up the night before so that I can drink them on the go. Depending on what I'm in the mood for I add at least 2 serves of fruit, some baby spinach and your choice of milk
I usually use whatever I have at hand. Most of the times it's fruits that are too ripe to eat or those parts that are not eaten but can be used for smoothies (the center of pineapples for example)
I usually make my smoothies with a spinach base and then i add whatever fruits i think go well together. Then i add any seeds nuts and such that give me nutrients i lack. for example, hemp seeds, chia seeds etc.
You can never go wrong with a mixed berries (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, cranberry, blackcurrant) and banana smoothie 😋
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.