If you can't have a full blown breakfast I'm sure you've thought of it before but try incorporating some fruits, cereal, granola oats/bars, toast, bagels, milk, fruit juices, smoothies water, etc. They're prep time is super short and simple and you'll feel good having that initial snack filling you up.
Another thing that might be useful is to look up on YouTube, Google, or Pinterest (Pinterest I believe is the best, but the others work) ways to meal prep breakfast prior to your day. There's ways to make breakfast and have it pop into a microwave/toaster oven and ready to eat within minutes. Some of them you can freeze, some you store in the fridge. You can have it done and prepped for a single day or a weeks time if it works better for you.
Also one last thing is there are ways to make pancakes, waffles, and things of this nature in the microwave and I've heard they're actually quite tasty! I'm sure not every recipe is delicious but if you have the time and resources one day you can go ahead and try one; they don't take long to make. I regard this as a last option because you've plainly said you don't have the time, but maybe one day off you can experiment. It's good to treat yourself. I hope these things help you!
– Eat simple breakfast like cereal.
– just grab the bread and eat it on the way to your work.
– buy some breakfast at nearby restaurant/cafe.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?