If you can't have a full blown breakfast I'm sure you've thought of it before but try incorporating some fruits, cereal, granola oats/bars, toast, bagels, milk, fruit juices, smoothies water, etc. They're prep time is super short and simple and you'll feel good having that initial snack filling you up.
Another thing that might be useful is to look up on YouTube, Google, or Pinterest (Pinterest I believe is the best, but the others work) ways to meal prep breakfast prior to your day. There's ways to make breakfast and have it pop into a microwave/toaster oven and ready to eat within minutes. Some of them you can freeze, some you store in the fridge. You can have it done and prepped for a single day or a weeks time if it works better for you.
Also one last thing is there are ways to make pancakes, waffles, and things of this nature in the microwave and I've heard they're actually quite tasty! I'm sure not every recipe is delicious but if you have the time and resources one day you can go ahead and try one; they don't take long to make. I regard this as a last option because you've plainly said you don't have the time, but maybe one day off you can experiment. It's good to treat yourself. I hope these things help you!
– Eat simple breakfast like cereal.
– just grab the bread and eat it on the way to your work.
– buy some breakfast at nearby restaurant/cafe.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?