Roa A E.
Breakfast is an important meal. An assortment of fruits would be delicious and light. I like to cooking so even if I think I don't want to eat I'll feel hungry by setting the plates. One of my usual dishes that I like its smell in the morning is fried tomatoes with egg, pepper and celery. I like haveing a cup of tea with it ^^
I don’t have a great appetite in the mornings either. Some small meals I usually go for are granola and Greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, oatmeal/healthy cereal and fruit
You could try something like overnight oats for a morning snack or just after breakfast but otherwise I would recommend a cheeymite scroll ( if you can find Vegemite, I’m very Aussie.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- If you are trying to not eat any sugar or grains what is a good sweet substitute?