I keep egg whites on hand and mix in leftover nears/veggies/ cheese. This can be made ahead of time and portioned into 2-3 breakfasts for the week. Hope this helps.
I've also been nipping in to the shop on my way to work to grab a couple of sausage rolls if I'm running a bit late!
Hope this helps 😊
Your first meal of the day is the most important. It gives you energy, kick starts your digestion, can sometime help burn fat and it gives you fuel for your mind! So make time for it. Your body will thank you!
2. Make breakfast very simple. I buy a box of apples on weekend. And grab one for quick breakfast. A packet of nuts does the trick too.
3. I stop by the convenience store, and grab a bottle of milk or yoghurt drink or a protein bar.
Trying to do too much or do it all almost always results the need to rush which causes unnecessary stress on your body. It can cause anxiety and frustration. Nourishing your body properly in the morning to help you get through the day is beneficial.
Schedule your breakfast and the tasks you need to accomplish that day. Set time limits to easy task so that you are managing your time and complete your list without rushing.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?