I keep egg whites on hand and mix in leftover nears/veggies/ cheese. This can be made ahead of time and portioned into 2-3 breakfasts for the week. Hope this helps.
I've also been nipping in to the shop on my way to work to grab a couple of sausage rolls if I'm running a bit late!
Hope this helps 😊
Your first meal of the day is the most important. It gives you energy, kick starts your digestion, can sometime help burn fat and it gives you fuel for your mind! So make time for it. Your body will thank you!
2. Make breakfast very simple. I buy a box of apples on weekend. And grab one for quick breakfast. A packet of nuts does the trick too.
3. I stop by the convenience store, and grab a bottle of milk or yoghurt drink or a protein bar.
Trying to do too much or do it all almost always results the need to rush which causes unnecessary stress on your body. It can cause anxiety and frustration. Nourishing your body properly in the morning to help you get through the day is beneficial.
Schedule your breakfast and the tasks you need to accomplish that day. Set time limits to easy task so that you are managing your time and complete your list without rushing.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.