Sometimes when I’m running late and I want something fast to eat on the way, I make myself a p&j sandwich and a yogurt drink to go with
It doesn’t take to long to make and it leaves me feeling full
I hope I can be of help on this one, good luck and keep going
My go-to breakfast is boiled eggs and some veggies with olive oil.
My go to breakfast is egg and fruits and sometimes I ate cereal.
Since I started this routine, I’m feeling in a good shape
I hope that i helped you…
🙂 good luck you can do this
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?