Protein pancakes. Make a batch and freeze and pop in the toaster at work. Easy!
Egg muffins usually with spinach and cheese. Heat up when you get to work.
A wrap with cheese and protein in it.
Have a look at whats in the window of your local coffee shop in the early morning bd you can likely make any of those things the night before
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?