I really like soft boiled eggs, oatmeal, fruit, quiche, ect. Anything really that packs well and can be a good option. I do try to do a little bit better than a granola bar or a tablespoon of peanut butter.
What ended up working for me was just making scrambled eggs every morning. It’s cheap and very quick to make, less than 10 minutes all together and you can do it while you get dressed or do morning stretches or any part of your morning routine to save time.
The salt, pepper, and butter seasoning option is my go to for the eggs. I started out as a no-breakfast person, and after getting used to this habit I wake up craving the eggs lol.
Above all the eggs are healthy and provide a great source of protein to keep you energized till lunch. Much better than sugary cereal or granola bars.
Generally I like to have oatmeal or eggs in the morning, but if my stomach is really feeling off I'll have a spoonful of peanut butter, or grab an apple or granola bar to eat if I get hungry.
Sometimes I will put peanut butter on my banana too 😉
Yesterday I had some nuts and fruit. They’re very easy to eat more of, and a resealable bag lets me carry them with me when I leave the house
I always make sure that I have something to eat within the first hour of waking up to help kick start my day.
But my favourite is to keep a loaf of awesome bread from the local bakery in the freezer, already sliced, so I can quickly grab 2 slices, throw it in the toaster, throw in the peanut butter and then slice up a banana to have with it.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?