What ended up working for me was just making scrambled eggs every morning. It’s cheap and very quick to make, less than 10 minutes all together and you can do it while you get dressed or do morning stretches or any part of your morning routine to save time.
The salt, pepper, and butter seasoning option is my go to for the eggs. I started out as a no-breakfast person, and after getting used to this habit I wake up craving the eggs lol.
Above all the eggs are healthy and provide a great source of protein to keep you energized till lunch. Much better than sugary cereal or granola bars.
- How do you balance time spent with a partner in bed waking up and starting your morning routine? What expectations do you set? For example, one person makes the bed and the other makes breakfast?
- Could you suggest me an application for meditation?
- Do you eat more protein in wintry mornings to keep warm?
- I don`t always like breakfast food, what us a way to make sure I eat a great (and healthy) breakfast everyday?
- Do you prepare the night before? Sometimes my morning can get a bit stressful..
Generally I like to have oatmeal or eggs in the morning, but if my stomach is really feeling off I'll have a spoonful of peanut butter, or grab an apple or granola bar to eat if I get hungry.
Yesterday I had some nuts and fruit. They’re very easy to eat more of, and a resealable bag lets me carry them with me when I leave the house
But my favourite is to keep a loaf of awesome bread from the local bakery in the freezer, already sliced, so I can quickly grab 2 slices, throw it in the toaster, throw in the peanut butter and then slice up a banana to have with it.
I really like soft boiled eggs, oatmeal, fruit, quiche, ect. Anything really that packs well and can be a good option. I do try to do a little bit better than a granola bar or a tablespoon of peanut butter.
Sometimes I will put peanut butter on my banana too 😉
I always make sure that I have something to eat within the first hour of waking up to help kick start my day.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?