I eat breakfast between 9-10am.
Drink 8 glasses (64 oz) of water per day.
Eat as many vegetables as you can.
Maybe try intermittent fasting and having a consistent sleep schedule?
Increasing my water intake has definitely helped me!
Whenever I feel energized and ready, I make breakfast. Sometimes it could be at 7:00 and even as late as 11:00. When summer is over and school starts again, I would make breakfast after I got ready for the day.
well usually i have a snack before my real breakfast, i eat my snack a few minutes after i get up and then maybe an hour or so later i’ll eat my real breakfast. but sometimes i’ll just eat real breakfast as soon as i get up… it kinda depends
I eat breakfast depending on what time I wake up. Sometimes it's around 8:00 a.m after I wake up and say goodbye to my boyfriend when he goes to work.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.