Basic: Banana 🍌cocoa, almond milk 🥛
Then, sky is the limit: add almond butter 🧈, oatmeal, flex seeds etc.
Boil water, mix your favorite coffee with honey/sugar then add the boiling water leave it in the fridge for about 40 min to complete just add almond milk and ice.
In my smoothie I put frozen berries, passion fruit pulp, yogurt and womens vitamin powder and Ofcourse almond milk! Super tasty give it a crack 🙂
All you need is a jar, some oats or chia seeds, almond milk, a little sweetener like maple syrup. Mix together in a container and then pop in the fridge overnight. In the morning, add healthy, tasty toppings like fruit or nuts, and you’re good to go! It’s healthy and easy for when you need a ‘grab and go’ breakfast and you can play around with the flavours.
Top tip – add a little yoghurt to the mixture to make it extra creamy
1 pack or baking powder
1 pinch of salt
400ml of almond milk
20g of oil (canola)
Almond milk breakfast smoothie
Oatmeal with almond milk and chia seeds
Great for overnight oats
2. smoothies (you add your favorites fruits and almond milk. If you want you can add your favorite nuts or nut butter and maybe honey if you want it sweet. Mix them in the blender. )
3. Milk with cereal (the easiest breakfast idea ever. Just your favorite cereal and almond mile. Of course you can add fruits and nuts of your choices, you can even add chocolate.)
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
banana, mashed, extra to garnish
130 g (½ cup)
480 mL (2 cups)
whole wheat flour
130 g (1 cup)
EGG SUBSTITUTE OPTIONS (CHOOSE ONE)
ground flaxseed, mixed with 3
tablespoons of water
3 cups almond milk divided
1/3 cup arrowroot starch
1 ripe banana
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1. 1/2 Cups Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk
2. 1 banana
3. 1 Tablespoons Almond butter
4. 1/8 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
5. 1/4 cup Old Fashion Oats, or quick oats
6. 1-2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup, to desired sweetness
1. Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Everthing you need in a breakfast all in one glass!
Trying new things sometimes, make me nervous but I might try and fight with my fear 🙂
You can also do overnight oats. Just add a cup of uncooked oats to your chia pudding or replace the chia with oats
But I want to add recipes with almond milk for my breakfast, to try to eat new things.