Or, start of your day with a more watery fruit, such as watermelon.
And of course you can chop up some vegetables and cook them with eggs.
Then the night before or early morning all I have to do is smear some Boursin cheese on a tortilla, drop some lettuce & veggies on it; then peel, chop, n’ drop the egg. Wrap it and usually eat it either in the car or once I get to where I’m going. I don’t use sauce on this as it easily gets messy. Wrapping it up in Aluminum foil is great for preparing the whole thing the night before.
Sautéed mushrooms to eat scrambled eggs are great!
And you can add some cucumber on a refreshing lemonade or smoothie
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?