Or, start of your day with a more watery fruit, such as watermelon.
And of course you can chop up some vegetables and cook them with eggs.
Then the night before or early morning all I have to do is smear some Boursin cheese on a tortilla, drop some lettuce & veggies on it; then peel, chop, n’ drop the egg. Wrap it and usually eat it either in the car or once I get to where I’m going. I don’t use sauce on this as it easily gets messy. Wrapping it up in Aluminum foil is great for preparing the whole thing the night before.
Sautéed mushrooms to eat scrambled eggs are great!
And you can add some cucumber on a refreshing lemonade or smoothie
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?
- How to take breakfast if you awake late and have no time?