Or, start of your day with a more watery fruit, such as watermelon.
And of course you can chop up some vegetables and cook them with eggs.
Then the night before or early morning all I have to do is smear some Boursin cheese on a tortilla, drop some lettuce & veggies on it; then peel, chop, n’ drop the egg. Wrap it and usually eat it either in the car or once I get to where I’m going. I don’t use sauce on this as it easily gets messy. Wrapping it up in Aluminum foil is great for preparing the whole thing the night before.
Sautéed mushrooms to eat scrambled eggs are great!
And you can add some cucumber on a refreshing lemonade or smoothie
- What is the difference between a great breakfast and a not-so-great one?
- I love the app but I leave a lot of tasks unchecked. It’s great to make a to-do list but nothing is making me do any of it. I suffer with depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, and chronic back pain so it’s difficult to get things ticked off. Anything I could try?
- Hello friendly stranger! Do you know some fast breakfast options that are whole foods and won’t spike blood sugar?
- What do you consider a great breakfast?
- Do you have any breakfast recipes with almond milk?
- Is it okay to define a great breakfast as a breakfast that is a real treat (but maybe not very healthy) on the weekends?
- What exactly constitutes a great breakfast?
- Have any quick energizing breakfast recipes that you use daily?
- What are easy, accessible breakfasts? I’ve been having poached eggs and toast for months now, and it fills the void, but it does get quite boring (and I’m worried about having potentially more protein than my body can process).
- What is an easy breakfast that’s good for busy mornings?