Or, start of your day with a more watery fruit, such as watermelon.
And of course you can chop up some vegetables and cook them with eggs.
Then the night before or early morning all I have to do is smear some Boursin cheese on a tortilla, drop some lettuce & veggies on it; then peel, chop, n’ drop the egg. Wrap it and usually eat it either in the car or once I get to where I’m going. I don’t use sauce on this as it easily gets messy. Wrapping it up in Aluminum foil is great for preparing the whole thing the night before.
Sautéed mushrooms to eat scrambled eggs are great!
And you can add some cucumber on a refreshing lemonade or smoothie
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?