- What is a quick eggs recipe for breakfast ?
- At what time do you consider it too late for breakfast?
- What do you eat besides eggs, smoothies and oatmeal? I need ideas for variety.
- What’s a quick, easy, warm meal that makes it easier to eat breakfast at home (and not in the car!)?
- What’s the best breakfast to keep you energized before starting your day?
Porridge with nutmeg, cinnamon and a variety of dried and fresh fruits and nuts.
Sometimes you just can't beat kippers with capers and a lemon butter fresh herb dressing.
Salmon tartar with poached eggs and asparagus.
Champagne syllabub with summer fruits (only on special occasions)!
Having a bag of 'huel' is always handy! It's a complete food, has a perfect blend of nutrients and is quick to make!
A good ôl fashion fried breakfast once in a while
Also I really enjoy egg muffins and ham roll ups where I put a little cheese and some mashed avocado in the center and roll it up!
Bred roasted with peanut butter and banana’s on top
Fruit bowl every morning
Recipes from rens kroes
I would like to change and experiment, though. I think it would be nice to try new good things, but I'm always afraid to feel sick (or I'm in late to do anything different than routine).
Premade mini egg bites (Starbucks dupe)
Protein bar & apple in a rush
Good luck and always remember Pinterest when in doubt!
Water and coffee are my morning drinks, but mostly water. Trying to transition back to teas. That’s my next small goal.
but now I’m tring to make my breakfast a bit more healthy by adding fruit
I like yogurt with berries, such as, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or bananas!
I also like something called
“ The Short – Cut Snack.”
It’s a piece of bread with cheese and sour cream. You put cheese on bread and microwave it for 30 secs. Then you put sour cream!
I then put water with lemons or I have a smoothie and that’s some of my favorite breakfast foods!
Hope you enjoyed reading!
important to have protein so I always have something with peanut butter or eggs. My personal favorite is an omelet with cheese and bacon inside but I’m trying to find a way to put fruit in it.
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?