Premade mini egg bites (Starbucks dupe)
Protein bar & apple in a rush
Bred roasted with peanut butter and banana’s on top
Fruit bowl every morning
Recipes from rens kroes
Also I really enjoy egg muffins and ham roll ups where I put a little cheese and some mashed avocado in the center and roll it up!
I would like to change and experiment, though. I think it would be nice to try new good things, but I'm always afraid to feel sick (or I'm in late to do anything different than routine).
important to have protein so I always have something with peanut butter or eggs. My personal favorite is an omelet with cheese and bacon inside but I’m trying to find a way to put fruit in it.
Porridge with nutmeg, cinnamon and a variety of dried and fresh fruits and nuts.
Sometimes you just can't beat kippers with capers and a lemon butter fresh herb dressing.
Salmon tartar with poached eggs and asparagus.
Champagne syllabub with summer fruits (only on special occasions)!
Having a bag of 'huel' is always handy! It's a complete food, has a perfect blend of nutrients and is quick to make!
A good ôl fashion fried breakfast once in a while
but now I’m tring to make my breakfast a bit more healthy by adding fruit
Water and coffee are my morning drinks, but mostly water. Trying to transition back to teas. That’s my next small goal.
Good luck and always remember Pinterest when in doubt!
I like yogurt with berries, such as, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or bananas!
I also like something called
“ The Short – Cut Snack.”
It’s a piece of bread with cheese and sour cream. You put cheese on bread and microwave it for 30 secs. Then you put sour cream!
I then put water with lemons or I have a smoothie and that’s some of my favorite breakfast foods!
Hope you enjoyed reading!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.