Premade mini egg bites (Starbucks dupe)
Protein bar & apple in a rush
Bred roasted with peanut butter and banana’s on top
Fruit bowl every morning
Recipes from rens kroes
Also I really enjoy egg muffins and ham roll ups where I put a little cheese and some mashed avocado in the center and roll it up!
I would like to change and experiment, though. I think it would be nice to try new good things, but I'm always afraid to feel sick (or I'm in late to do anything different than routine).
important to have protein so I always have something with peanut butter or eggs. My personal favorite is an omelet with cheese and bacon inside but I’m trying to find a way to put fruit in it.
Porridge with nutmeg, cinnamon and a variety of dried and fresh fruits and nuts.
Sometimes you just can't beat kippers with capers and a lemon butter fresh herb dressing.
Salmon tartar with poached eggs and asparagus.
Champagne syllabub with summer fruits (only on special occasions)!
Having a bag of 'huel' is always handy! It's a complete food, has a perfect blend of nutrients and is quick to make!
A good ôl fashion fried breakfast once in a while
but now I’m tring to make my breakfast a bit more healthy by adding fruit
Water and coffee are my morning drinks, but mostly water. Trying to transition back to teas. That’s my next small goal.
Good luck and always remember Pinterest when in doubt!
I like yogurt with berries, such as, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or bananas!
I also like something called
“ The Short – Cut Snack.”
It’s a piece of bread with cheese and sour cream. You put cheese on bread and microwave it for 30 secs. Then you put sour cream!
I then put water with lemons or I have a smoothie and that’s some of my favorite breakfast foods!
Hope you enjoyed reading!
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?