I believe there is a website that I may know that has great recipes for healthy food. It really depends on what’s there to offer in terms of healthy foods and what you want. As such healthy foods like from Donna Hay, it provides good healthy foods that you can choose from. It really depends on your mood and time of day. It doesn’t matter what you choose, as long as you stick to healthy meal and you feel happy is what matters.
Does anyone know of a good app to track calories and nutrients intake that is user friendly and not extremely focused on American/Eu products
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.