protein, slow carbs, fruits, vegetables,enough water and any smart snacks. As a coach I suggest my clients to have 1 or 2 glass of wine each week, or have one meal in a cafe or restaurant.
The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is reported to have said "Never est until you're full. Eat in such a way that your stomach is 1/3rd filled with food, another 1/3rd filled with water and the final 1/3rd filled with air (empty).
This is best for digestion, assimilation of nutrients and overall general health.
Have a good meal !
PS – Eat a fruit. Avoid juices as they do not have the fibre of the fruit which helps our digestive system. If you're craving for a juice, do not go for a packaged juice, they have a lot of preservatives in them.
Here are good things to eat:
Ham, bacon and other processed meats
Peanuts, Almond, Pistachios, walnut, Cashew and Hazelnuts
Pumpkin, Sunflower and Sesame Seeds
Lentils, black bean and bean
high fiber breads
Apple and banana
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?