For me after 8 hours of sleep I don't eat anything for another 6 hours then eat my daily amount of calories, fats, Carbs and proteins in a balanced form to also get my nutrients. This makes dieting easier for if I want to gain or lose weight and saves money since you're not snacking (you won't believe how much you spend snacking)
Hope this helps 😊
Anyway, the important think is that you actually have a breakfast, cuz — consistency above all.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?