You can also have a white board in kitchen to list them. I personally write in my journal
Half cup instant oatmeal with 2bls apple sauce + half tsp Ceylon cinnamon ; 2 eggs over hard, half an avocado, 2 tbls salsa (fr. favorite restaurant), 2 impossible sausage patties. I wash it down with cup of French press coffee sweetened with vanilla protein powder.
2. Think about when you up wake up late and have to grab a quick breakfast, which most of the time is unhealthy. You'll feel sluggish throughout the day. So wake up early and cook yourself a healthy meal
The easiest way to start is a veggie and fruit smoothie. I don't just make one a day. I make a batch of 5 at a time and keep them in the freezer.
The other breakfast I love is gf toast open faced sandwiches. 2 pieces of toast, a spoonful of hummus or avcado, a protein I usually choose sliced turkey or tofu then toped with greens fresh spinach, lettuce or mixed greens. Toped with pickles, Sauerkraut or vignettes.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.