Peanut butter on toast + fruit
Weetbix + fruit
Low sugar yoghurt and fruit
Eggs on toast
Baked beans on toast
Almond, walnut,pumpkinseeds,raisins, cranberry
1) a smoothie; fruits, yogurt, and a small amount of a healthy oil eg. Almond oil for healthy fats, and add peanut butter for protein, add liquids as necessary.
2) toast, nut-butter (protien), honey, sliced banana
3) overnight oats; prep 1/2 cup of raw oats in 1cup of milk, in the morning heat if you want, add nuts, fruit ect
I used to be useless and just not eat breakfast…but now I've learnt better…and feel better when I've started the day right.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?