Peanut butter on toast + fruit
Weetbix + fruit
Low sugar yoghurt and fruit
Eggs on toast
Baked beans on toast
Almond, walnut,pumpkinseeds,raisins, cranberry
1) a smoothie; fruits, yogurt, and a small amount of a healthy oil eg. Almond oil for healthy fats, and add peanut butter for protein, add liquids as necessary.
2) toast, nut-butter (protien), honey, sliced banana
3) overnight oats; prep 1/2 cup of raw oats in 1cup of milk, in the morning heat if you want, add nuts, fruit ect
I used to be useless and just not eat breakfast…but now I've learnt better…and feel better when I've started the day right.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.