Peanut butter on toast + fruit
Weetbix + fruit
Low sugar yoghurt and fruit
Eggs on toast
Baked beans on toast
Almond, walnut,pumpkinseeds,raisins, cranberry
1) a smoothie; fruits, yogurt, and a small amount of a healthy oil eg. Almond oil for healthy fats, and add peanut butter for protein, add liquids as necessary.
2) toast, nut-butter (protien), honey, sliced banana
3) overnight oats; prep 1/2 cup of raw oats in 1cup of milk, in the morning heat if you want, add nuts, fruit ect
I used to be useless and just not eat breakfast…but now I've learnt better…and feel better when I've started the day right.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?