Something easy, but filling is best. In the spring I like oatmeal with lots of berries and honey. In summer I usually have yogurt with fruit and toast. Egg sandwiches are good year round, especially if you keep bacon already cooked in the fridge that you can warm up. Breakfast is the best!
First prepare a simple recipe from a website then go to the shop a day before your breakfast make sure that it is something to prepare overnight then the next day get and you are ready to go.
I usually eat two raisin bread with almond butter and banana slices on top. To drink, I would take a room temperature glass of water and green tea to go!
usually I eat a bagel with peanut butter or strawberry cream cheese and some fruit and milk but sometimes I will have cold cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt and coffee. Balance is key 🙂
2-3 eggs 🥚 sometimes boiled sometimes omelette, with one slice of toast, one slice of cheese, and a black coffee with no sugar, do you think my breakfast is healthy?
For the past week I've been having overnight oats, I can prepare it the day before, it tastes good, is healthy and fulfilling
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?