Something easy, but filling is best. In the spring I like oatmeal with lots of berries and honey. In summer I usually have yogurt with fruit and toast. Egg sandwiches are good year round, especially if you keep bacon already cooked in the fridge that you can warm up. Breakfast is the best!
First prepare a simple recipe from a website then go to the shop a day before your breakfast make sure that it is something to prepare overnight then the next day get and you are ready to go.
I usually eat two raisin bread with almond butter and banana slices on top. To drink, I would take a room temperature glass of water and green tea to go!
usually I eat a bagel with peanut butter or strawberry cream cheese and some fruit and milk but sometimes I will have cold cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt and coffee. Balance is key 🙂
2-3 eggs 🥚 sometimes boiled sometimes omelette, with one slice of toast, one slice of cheese, and a black coffee with no sugar, do you think my breakfast is healthy?
For the past week I've been having overnight oats, I can prepare it the day before, it tastes good, is healthy and fulfilling
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.