Something easy, but filling is best. In the spring I like oatmeal with lots of berries and honey. In summer I usually have yogurt with fruit and toast. Egg sandwiches are good year round, especially if you keep bacon already cooked in the fridge that you can warm up. Breakfast is the best!
First prepare a simple recipe from a website then go to the shop a day before your breakfast make sure that it is something to prepare overnight then the next day get and you are ready to go.
I usually eat two raisin bread with almond butter and banana slices on top. To drink, I would take a room temperature glass of water and green tea to go!
usually I eat a bagel with peanut butter or strawberry cream cheese and some fruit and milk but sometimes I will have cold cereal, oatmeal, toast, yogurt and coffee. Balance is key 🙂
2-3 eggs 🥚 sometimes boiled sometimes omelette, with one slice of toast, one slice of cheese, and a black coffee with no sugar, do you think my breakfast is healthy?
For the past week I've been having overnight oats, I can prepare it the day before, it tastes good, is healthy and fulfilling
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?