Cl A Z.
I don't personally drink OJ but I understand people who do. I wouldn't recommend it because of the high quantities of sugar that are way more then your daily sugar dose should be
H Rman C.
I’m not sure of the orange juice and I love it in the mornings, but instead Sometimes I put teabags for cold water and are really good, it gives a nice flavour to the water and are sugar free.
I prefer green tea mixed with fresh orange juice without any added sugar. Green tea helps with the antioxidants and the orange gives flavor and taste to the green tea. You can also add a hint of ginger to taste.
I'm not the type to say what's good/bad when it comes to food. To begin with, I'm not a nutritionist. I also think folks who do that come off as a little self-righteous. Furthermore, I want to enjoy life. And food. It just so happens that I'm not a big juice person. I AM a coffee girl. And drink it a lot. Usually black or with a little cream. That and water make up most of my drinking throughout the day. I very often have a glass of red wine at night and enjoy a good glass of lemonade (which I sometimes mix with club soda).
Most of the time, I drink water or coffee. I try to keep my coffee intake small so I don't develop an addiction.
You can take a daily orange juice if you want, but I recommend that, instead, you take a glass of water and an orange. That way, you will keep the fibers from the orange.
I usually drink water or tea. If i don't have any soda at home, i wouldn't go and buy it. But if it is i will drink it all. Besides that we have a tradition to drink a lot of strong tea witg milk in our country. So every meal we prepare some tea
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?