espresso coffee or black tea; orange juice or hot lemonade to detox; biscuits or toasted bread with honey or butter and jam; season’s fruit. Sometimes I add to my breakfast some Greek yogurt that I love so much, especially with berries.
Rarely I have a savory breakfast, in Italy we used to have a sweet breakfasts.
During the morning, at work, I used to drink coffee or ice tea and obviously water.
My favourite morning foods are oatmeal!! With tons of nuts, seeds, dried and fresh fruits. I also love a good tofu scramble with some greens and avocado, and another great top pick is a protein fruit smoothie or milkshake with lots of hemp seeds and soy milk to get a huge protein boost right when I wake up and it’s a lot easier on digestion than something more solid. ❤️
Intentionally cooking my food really grounds me in the present moment and allows me to express more gratitude for my meal and my self for having nourished myself with delicious healthy food
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.