Mix salsa with your scrambled eggs, toast a tortilla and put the eggs in it with guacamole and a little cheese maybe some beans if you like 👌
Slather any type of nut butter on any type of fruit (almond butter on apples, peanut butter on bananas, cashew butter on dates etc…)
Mabele/Semolina/ Oats Porridge with Almond milk and dairy-free cream topped with almond nuts, dates and bananas; sweetened with a teaspoon or 2 of fructose
A good breakfast idea I say would be some hard boiled eggs, toast, and an apple. It is an easy breakfast to make and won’t take much time, but it is a good source of nutrition. Another good breakfast is yogurt and fruit. It is healthy and also easy( there’s also not much mess). If your having a hard time getting your breakfast ready start with just getting out the plate I find that motivates me enough. Have a nice day!
I mostly eat sandwhich and coffee sometimes iced coffee even it's a great and quick breakfast idea. I also sometimes eat oats it's also great. 😁😁
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.