Then,I make a scramble or omelette or a half fry
Sometimes even boiled egg is good enough
You now have a tuna omelette
Mix three eggs with three tablespoons of milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook in a non-stick pan with a little butter, breaking the eggs with a wooden spoon as soon as they start to thicken. They must remain very creamy.
Spread the mashed avocado pulp with a fork over a slice of toast and place a fried egg on top.
Baskets of bread rolls
Roll out some slices of bread with a rolling pin and then arrange them in a muffin mold to form baskets. Fill them with an egg each, a slice of bacon and a sub-understanding and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
cut a whole red pepper into circles, emptying it of the seeds. Cook the pepper slices in a pan with a little oil and place an egg inside each one. finish cooking and add a pinch of salt and chives.
I hope I was helpful <3
Sometimes I love half fry egg🍳.
Sometimes I like to eat boiled egg🥚
😍❤️But my favorite is egg with a pinch of salt and green chili 🌶️🥚🍽️
For an omelette, just add onions and chillies to the beaten eggs, and instead of scrambling let it cook for a minute and more and then flip until both sides are whitish brown.
Thanx for asking ☺
Then I crack my eggs open, add a little salt and pepper, then whisk it.
Heat a little oil in a pan, put the egg in it add the chopped onions and tomatoes let it fry for some minutes. Till it’s ready.
I don’t do a lot of cooking though.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?