I try not to take to long making it so about 30 mins at the most.But for eating I eat very quick so that will take like 20 mins at the most
I like to spend a bit of time at breakfast. I don't necessarily spend all the time making breakfast, but I enjoy eating slowly, doing a bit of reading, drinking some coffee, and taking time to wake up. I've found a slower wake-up routine makes me feel more relaxed throughout the entire day.
Not long, I don't give myself enough time in the morning to make or prepare a breakfast more than cereal, but I like cereal it's quick and no real mess
From 5-15 it really depends, I could just grab fruits, or have a bowl of cereal, but I could also have a sunny side up egg, all of these options are good options to start the day the right way
For me, it usually is thinking about it a day ahead. From there, I will then check availability of food I can cook. If there's no time getting it on time, anything instant will get a twist so it'll be not too plain.
- What is considered a great breakfast to others? I beat 2 eggs with cottage cheese and scramble them with zucchini, spinach, green onion, bell peppers, and salsa with water.
- What can I do to get rid of constipation?
- Any healthy breakfast ideas?
- What are some quick breakfast ideas?
- What would be a great breakfast item?
- Is it good to eat yogurt every day as your breakfast?
- What are some easy, savory breakfasts to prepare the night before?
- What is another good breakfast besides eggs?
- What if you aren’t truly hungry when you wake up, should you force yourself to eat breakfast?
- I can’t always digest meat very well, what is a good alternate source of protein for breakfast besides eggs?