1/4 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp pumpkin spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves)
Add hot water and enjoy with milk of choice. I do not add any sugar. This is fuel for my day not a treat.
* salmon with cucumbers and cheese ( which you can spread on bread )
* humus with avocado and cucumbers
* milk with cereals
Also oatmeal with berries or yogurt with seed/nut granola.
That’s for when I really don’t have time to fix a warm oatmeal or eggs.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?