I cook extra vegetables so I don’t have to cook in the morning. I just reheat the vegetables in a small skillet, put a little salsa in to cook. Then when it’s really sizzling I push it to the side and crack an egg in the pan. Cover it and two minutes later—breakfast. I finish it with a sprinkle of dried chilies.
Take a banana
split it in half
spread the inside of the halves with peanut butter
glob in your favorite yogurt
sprinkle on your favorie trail mix
slow sugars, calcium, lots of protein, and delicious!!
There are many choices for a healthy breakfast, choose what you want and enjoy your meal.. best of luck in your new challenge 💪🏻
2 whole eggs
1 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of grated cheese
1 cup of chopped spinach
1/2 cup of chopped onion
1/2 cup of chopped bell pepper
Mix it together
Fill the muffin pan
Put in the oven at 325 for 15 -20 minutes.
I store the in the fridge, take two out in the morning pop them in the microwave on reheat
Have them with a cup of tea.
Corn tortillas with spicy sauce, in a soup with avocado, on the weekends oatmeal hotcakes 🙂
Sometimes that i'm in a hurry, i'll just eat an apple with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
A supersmoothie is the ultimate way to start the day.
for one blender bullet:
-1 handful Spinach leaves
-1 handful Raspberry
-1 handful Kale
-1 tbsp. Acai powder
-1 tbsp. Hempseeds
-1 tbsp. Spirulina
-1 tbsp. Apple Cider
give it a week or two and you cant live without it.
1 tsp coconut oil
2 strips of turkey bacon. Sliced.
1/4 cup egg whites
1 green onion
1 oz feta cheese
Salt & pepper
– Cook bacon. Mix eggs, salt, pepper, onions together & pour over bacon once it’s fully cooked. Keep stirring to scramble. When fully cooked, put it on a 12” whole wheat tortilla wrap. Add 2 tbsp of salsa, and feta. Roll it up in a wrap & enjoy. Can be prepared the night before, and refrigerated. Microwave in the morning for 1 min 15 seconds.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?