Strawberries!! I promise, they are the best food at breakfast that I've eaten so far. They're delicious, especially at summer! Have a great day<3
I'd say whatever you crave or like! just make sure you eat as little processed sugary food as possible, as it will fill you up quickly but give you very short lasting energy. You should aim for something like non-processed carbs, fruits/veggies and protein: that will for sure give you all the energy you need throughout your day!
I'm a sucker for smoothies. They're quick, easy, delicious, and endlessly customizable. Just choose a liquid (I typically use almond milk) and a thickener (Greek yogurt works great, as do nut butters), and then throw in whatever you're in the mood for! My go to is chocolate almond milk with peanut butter and banana. Yum! Top the whole mixture with plenty of ice and blend until smooth, and you have the perfect breakfast for contemplating the sunrise or dashing out the door.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?