Strawberries!! I promise, they are the best food at breakfast that I've eaten so far. They're delicious, especially at summer! Have a great day<3
I'd say whatever you crave or like! just make sure you eat as little processed sugary food as possible, as it will fill you up quickly but give you very short lasting energy. You should aim for something like non-processed carbs, fruits/veggies and protein: that will for sure give you all the energy you need throughout your day!
I'm a sucker for smoothies. They're quick, easy, delicious, and endlessly customizable. Just choose a liquid (I typically use almond milk) and a thickener (Greek yogurt works great, as do nut butters), and then throw in whatever you're in the mood for! My go to is chocolate almond milk with peanut butter and banana. Yum! Top the whole mixture with plenty of ice and blend until smooth, and you have the perfect breakfast for contemplating the sunrise or dashing out the door.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.