Today I ate Alpro low sugar plain yogurt, a spoonful of natural honey and a tiny scoop of cashew nuts.
If you're not hungry in the morning start of with just 1 banana or 1 Apple (with a spoonful of peanut butter if you have) or a handful of nuts will also be suitable xo
Goodluck from one habit maker to another😋! 🍎🥜🥚🍳
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?