Its very sweet and delicious.
And if you are still hungry you can get an apple too.
I know you can do it.
I prefer Greek yogurt, as opposed to regular yogurt. Greek yogurt has the whey removed from it. It's healthier and tends to be more dense in texture. And, because of the higher density, it's more rich in protein.
Finally, sometimes I'll also add granola.
Another option is to create more savory versions of your favorite foods or reduce the sugar content. For example, you could add basil to your French toast or reduce the amount of sugar in your pancakes and pair it with almond butter instead of syrup.
Full-disclosure: I’m a pescatarian, so I don’t typically eat meat at breakfast. Thus, my recommendation about eggs as a protein.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?