Its very sweet and delicious.
And if you are still hungry you can get an apple too.
I know you can do it.
I prefer Greek yogurt, as opposed to regular yogurt. Greek yogurt has the whey removed from it. It's healthier and tends to be more dense in texture. And, because of the higher density, it's more rich in protein.
Finally, sometimes I'll also add granola.
Another option is to create more savory versions of your favorite foods or reduce the sugar content. For example, you could add basil to your French toast or reduce the amount of sugar in your pancakes and pair it with almond butter instead of syrup.
Full-disclosure: I’m a pescatarian, so I don’t typically eat meat at breakfast. Thus, my recommendation about eggs as a protein.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?