Its very sweet and delicious.
And if you are still hungry you can get an apple too.
I know you can do it.
I prefer Greek yogurt, as opposed to regular yogurt. Greek yogurt has the whey removed from it. It's healthier and tends to be more dense in texture. And, because of the higher density, it's more rich in protein.
Finally, sometimes I'll also add granola.
Another option is to create more savory versions of your favorite foods or reduce the sugar content. For example, you could add basil to your French toast or reduce the amount of sugar in your pancakes and pair it with almond butter instead of syrup.
Full-disclosure: I’m a pescatarian, so I don’t typically eat meat at breakfast. Thus, my recommendation about eggs as a protein.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?