Its very sweet and delicious.
And if you are still hungry you can get an apple too.
I know you can do it.
I prefer Greek yogurt, as opposed to regular yogurt. Greek yogurt has the whey removed from it. It's healthier and tends to be more dense in texture. And, because of the higher density, it's more rich in protein.
Finally, sometimes I'll also add granola.
Another option is to create more savory versions of your favorite foods or reduce the sugar content. For example, you could add basil to your French toast or reduce the amount of sugar in your pancakes and pair it with almond butter instead of syrup.
Full-disclosure: I’m a pescatarian, so I don’t typically eat meat at breakfast. Thus, my recommendation about eggs as a protein.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.