So overall the best things u would recomend would be:
1) make sure that he have something you can use for breakfast the night before.
(Ex: cut up fruits, vegies)
2) make sure you wake up with enough time to make your breakfast
3) make sure your breakfast is something you actually want to eat. Sometimes it can be hard to make a nutritious breakfast that you WANT to eat but it will make it will make your mornings easier.
Mini quiche in muffin cups
Greek Yogurt parfaits with fruit and granola
One thing I struggle with, but know will be helpful if I stick to is, making a to do list at night, and checking off as much as possible before bed, so I have more time in the morning.
Waking up earlier is very helpful, but I can't do it yet… wah
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?