- Is eating vegetables for breakfast a good option?
- How do you meal prep without losing your mind? I can never seem to get the motivation.
- What do you eat for breakfast when you aren’t hungry?
- What should be the ideal proper breakfast, just one thing that I can stick to for every morning!
- Is breakfast the biggest meal of your day?
Bread with cheese, dried ham,… and Soya drink.
You could also try cooked greens with ground turkey, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and a bit of olive oil drizzled on top. In a big hurry? Go for good old fashioned scrambled eggs and grab a banana with some peanut butter as you’re running out the door.
Hope this helps! Good luck! 😃
1) whole grain toaster waffle spread with a teaspoon of natural almond or peanut butter, 1 serving of fruit, and a veggie sausage patty.
2) 1/4 cup of oatmeal (this is the amount uncooked, add 1/2 water then microwave 1 minute. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.Makes a pretty decent amount), 1 veggie sausage patty, 1 serving of fruit)
3) Half of a whole-wheat English muffin with 1 tsp natural almond or peanut butter, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 1 serving of fruit
Serving of fruit is usually 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of peeled orange slices, or a banana
Don't shy from meat, even leftovers from last night.
I usually add three carbs (green leaves, fruit, oats), two proteins (yogurt and whey protein powder) and one fat (flaxseed or almonds etc.).
Or I have fours eggs up. Sometimes with Ezechial bread toasted and jelly. Again Probably too much
If I have to run out the door it’s a sausage egg McMuffin
I drink too much coffee
The point is every vegetables and fruits should be seasonal and all of ingredients max distance of 2000 km possibly. No refined no minced, no sugar no salt
It takes longer to eat than to prepare.
I have green tea on most days with biscuits or bean cakes
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?