Don't shy from meat, even leftovers from last night.
You could also try cooked greens with ground turkey, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and a bit of olive oil drizzled on top. In a big hurry? Go for good old fashioned scrambled eggs and grab a banana with some peanut butter as you’re running out the door.
Hope this helps! Good luck! 😃
Bread with cheese, dried ham,… and Soya drink.
Or I have fours eggs up. Sometimes with Ezechial bread toasted and jelly. Again Probably too much
If I have to run out the door it’s a sausage egg McMuffin
I drink too much coffee
1) whole grain toaster waffle spread with a teaspoon of natural almond or peanut butter, 1 serving of fruit, and a veggie sausage patty.
2) 1/4 cup of oatmeal (this is the amount uncooked, add 1/2 water then microwave 1 minute. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.Makes a pretty decent amount), 1 veggie sausage patty, 1 serving of fruit)
3) Half of a whole-wheat English muffin with 1 tsp natural almond or peanut butter, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 1 serving of fruit
Serving of fruit is usually 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of peeled orange slices, or a banana
I have green tea on most days with biscuits or bean cakes
I usually add three carbs (green leaves, fruit, oats), two proteins (yogurt and whey protein powder) and one fat (flaxseed or almonds etc.).
The point is every vegetables and fruits should be seasonal and all of ingredients max distance of 2000 km possibly. No refined no minced, no sugar no salt
It takes longer to eat than to prepare.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?