Don't shy from meat, even leftovers from last night.
You could also try cooked greens with ground turkey, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and a bit of olive oil drizzled on top. In a big hurry? Go for good old fashioned scrambled eggs and grab a banana with some peanut butter as you’re running out the door.
Hope this helps! Good luck! 😃
Bread with cheese, dried ham,… and Soya drink.
Or I have fours eggs up. Sometimes with Ezechial bread toasted and jelly. Again Probably too much
If I have to run out the door it’s a sausage egg McMuffin
I drink too much coffee
1) whole grain toaster waffle spread with a teaspoon of natural almond or peanut butter, 1 serving of fruit, and a veggie sausage patty.
2) 1/4 cup of oatmeal (this is the amount uncooked, add 1/2 water then microwave 1 minute. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.Makes a pretty decent amount), 1 veggie sausage patty, 1 serving of fruit)
3) Half of a whole-wheat English muffin with 1 tsp natural almond or peanut butter, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 1 serving of fruit
Serving of fruit is usually 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of peeled orange slices, or a banana
I have green tea on most days with biscuits or bean cakes
I usually add three carbs (green leaves, fruit, oats), two proteins (yogurt and whey protein powder) and one fat (flaxseed or almonds etc.).
The point is every vegetables and fruits should be seasonal and all of ingredients max distance of 2000 km possibly. No refined no minced, no sugar no salt
It takes longer to eat than to prepare.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?