Don't shy from meat, even leftovers from last night.
You could also try cooked greens with ground turkey, zucchini, sweet potatoes, and a bit of olive oil drizzled on top. In a big hurry? Go for good old fashioned scrambled eggs and grab a banana with some peanut butter as you’re running out the door.
Hope this helps! Good luck! 😃
Bread with cheese, dried ham,… and Soya drink.
Or I have fours eggs up. Sometimes with Ezechial bread toasted and jelly. Again Probably too much
If I have to run out the door it’s a sausage egg McMuffin
I drink too much coffee
1) whole grain toaster waffle spread with a teaspoon of natural almond or peanut butter, 1 serving of fruit, and a veggie sausage patty.
2) 1/4 cup of oatmeal (this is the amount uncooked, add 1/2 water then microwave 1 minute. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.Makes a pretty decent amount), 1 veggie sausage patty, 1 serving of fruit)
3) Half of a whole-wheat English muffin with 1 tsp natural almond or peanut butter, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 1 serving of fruit
Serving of fruit is usually 1 cup of blueberries, 1 cup of peeled orange slices, or a banana
I have green tea on most days with biscuits or bean cakes
I usually add three carbs (green leaves, fruit, oats), two proteins (yogurt and whey protein powder) and one fat (flaxseed or almonds etc.).
The point is every vegetables and fruits should be seasonal and all of ingredients max distance of 2000 km possibly. No refined no minced, no sugar no salt
It takes longer to eat than to prepare.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.