1. Some yogurt with granola & your fav fruit
2. A quick toast with any cheese u got & pastrami
3. If you actually got the time for it mash some avocado eat with some bread or even make an egg with it.
These are quick meals you can make while doin other things to save up time 🙂
I also recommend stocking up on fruit! They are quick and easy, plus I love smoothies. Try adding fruit and granola to some Greek yogurt for an easy yogurt parfait. I also add fruit to my Cheerios to give it some variety.
If you have a little bit of time to cook, my go-to meal is a scrambled egg bowl. I add whatever I have laying around the kitchen! Typically, I will add bell peppers, mushrooms, or tomatoes. A little salsa or hot sauce doesn’t hurt either! I love this meal because it’s so versatile and it uses up what I have in the fridge!
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?