1. Some yogurt with granola & your fav fruit
2. A quick toast with any cheese u got & pastrami
3. If you actually got the time for it mash some avocado eat with some bread or even make an egg with it.
These are quick meals you can make while doin other things to save up time 🙂
I also recommend stocking up on fruit! They are quick and easy, plus I love smoothies. Try adding fruit and granola to some Greek yogurt for an easy yogurt parfait. I also add fruit to my Cheerios to give it some variety.
If you have a little bit of time to cook, my go-to meal is a scrambled egg bowl. I add whatever I have laying around the kitchen! Typically, I will add bell peppers, mushrooms, or tomatoes. A little salsa or hot sauce doesn’t hurt either! I love this meal because it’s so versatile and it uses up what I have in the fridge!
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?