1. Some yogurt with granola & your fav fruit
2. A quick toast with any cheese u got & pastrami
3. If you actually got the time for it mash some avocado eat with some bread or even make an egg with it.
These are quick meals you can make while doin other things to save up time 🙂
I also recommend stocking up on fruit! They are quick and easy, plus I love smoothies. Try adding fruit and granola to some Greek yogurt for an easy yogurt parfait. I also add fruit to my Cheerios to give it some variety.
If you have a little bit of time to cook, my go-to meal is a scrambled egg bowl. I add whatever I have laying around the kitchen! Typically, I will add bell peppers, mushrooms, or tomatoes. A little salsa or hot sauce doesn’t hurt either! I love this meal because it’s so versatile and it uses up what I have in the fridge!
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?