My idea of a great breakfast is that, it should be nutritious and filling. It should be easy to digest. It should give me the energy to go about the days tasks.
In this routine I have every morning a cup of soy milk, a cup (or two) of long coffee, some biscuits or some bread with jam and a bit of fruit
A great breakfast have to include fruit, whole grain, tea or milk, a little bit of dark chocolate and nuts for an extra energy boost.
I think 2 cups of water are excellent, but not really Sure if 5 mins before breakfast are enough. For me, I drink 500 ml of water 15 mins at least before i get my breakfast. You can start the way you like and then by time you will find out the most suitable way for you. Good luck.
Lic Lia P.
I would say a GREAT breakfast is something that will have all the food groups. You know that plate they use to show kids how to eat a balanced meal? Just use that! Good luck on your journey! I hope this helps! 🤞🏾😁
A great breakfast is something that fills my stomach and gives me happiness. Breakfast is something that I look forward to. I always have eggs, a meal and some liquid for my breakfast.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?