My idea of a great breakfast is that, it should be nutritious and filling. It should be easy to digest. It should give me the energy to go about the days tasks.
In this routine I have every morning a cup of soy milk, a cup (or two) of long coffee, some biscuits or some bread with jam and a bit of fruit
A great breakfast have to include fruit, whole grain, tea or milk, a little bit of dark chocolate and nuts for an extra energy boost.
I think 2 cups of water are excellent, but not really Sure if 5 mins before breakfast are enough. For me, I drink 500 ml of water 15 mins at least before i get my breakfast. You can start the way you like and then by time you will find out the most suitable way for you. Good luck.
Lic Lia P.
I would say a GREAT breakfast is something that will have all the food groups. You know that plate they use to show kids how to eat a balanced meal? Just use that! Good luck on your journey! I hope this helps! 🤞🏾😁
A great breakfast is something that fills my stomach and gives me happiness. Breakfast is something that I look forward to. I always have eggs, a meal and some liquid for my breakfast.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.