Lo C Q.
Im always waking up hungry. But the last few weeks im having trouble with breakfast , not sure how to get my appetite back.
It usually takes me some time after I wake up to be hungry. I find that when I started eating breakfast regularly I was hungry in the am. If not, I just put some fruit and a protein bar in a bag for when I am!
I believe you have to “force” yourself to drink water and eat breakfast earlier than 10am, to get your metabolism started and the engine running. So I suggest you eat breakfast even though you don’t feel hungry. Good luck.
It’s everything a matter of getting used to changes. Your metabolism is so slowed down that you might not feel any hunger in the morning. In that case I would suggest two things: check with yourself Eating a little savory breakfast after you wake up for two weeks. Be mindful about it and note how you feel after the first week. If you are becoming hungry in the morning – go for breakfasts in the morning. If not, just prepare yourself a nice breakfast for later and have some tea or coffee for the morning to warm up your gut a bit.
It is good, unlike me, I eats too early and I think that is responsible for my weight gain. Not eating until 10am is a good ideal.
V Nia P.
Of course, I am a night owl and I wake up usually between 8 and 9. In the morning I am able to drink a glass of water while postpone my morning coffee because it's no the healthiest beverage when paired with sugar, but I am rarely hungry before lunchtime, which I eat between 12h and 14h. So I'd say you've got to listen to your body, if you're able to work in the morning without feeling exhausted because of lack of food, then pay no attention to what anyone says. You know you! Then again, I love a good smoothie in the morning, a blend of crushed ice, cranberry juice, blueberries and raspberries can last me hours before I've drank it all. Try that, I've noticed that blended food goes in eay easier and is more enjoyable for some reason. Maybe we're the same there. Good luck
Yes. I work at night (restaurant manager), so I usually eat dinner late making breakfast (and getting up in general) happening later. Trying to change it with snacks at work and packing my own dinner instead of relying on the restaurant so I’m full earlier on and not worried about eating when I get home or right before I leave.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.