For lunch–which I'm having at dinner time–I’ll have breakfast burritos with eggs, pinto beans, green chiles, cheese, tomato, onion, and potato with chips and salsa and iced tea.
1) scrambled eggs with added chicken sausage, green onions and spinach.
2) vegan smoothie with a lot of greens, protein powder, banana, chia seeds, berries, and coconut milk.
Both of these are quick and healthy for me for breakfast. No carbs!
That’s what I’m guessing…
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?