For lunch–which I'm having at dinner time–I’ll have breakfast burritos with eggs, pinto beans, green chiles, cheese, tomato, onion, and potato with chips and salsa and iced tea.
1) scrambled eggs with added chicken sausage, green onions and spinach.
2) vegan smoothie with a lot of greens, protein powder, banana, chia seeds, berries, and coconut milk.
Both of these are quick and healthy for me for breakfast. No carbs!
That’s what I’m guessing…
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?