I'm not sure of the nutritional benefits or downsides, but it seems a good idea to me. I often forget to have fresh fruit for breakfast. Having fruit first is a good way to make sure you start the day with a healthy choice. I like to eat half of an apple before a morning run or bike ride, then finish it when I get back home.
I guess because your body gets vitamins and energy before the carbohydrates, so yes it's better to have a fruit before breakfast
Edu No C.
Well, it definitely depends on what kimd of fruit, and if you eat breakfast immediately after. If you eat a really sugary fruit and then don't eat anything until lunch, you will be hungry, tired(from the sugar crash) and you won't be able to focus. However, if you eat an apple and then something else 10 minutes later, you should be fine.
The best time to eat fruits is first thing in the morning after a glass of water. Eating fruits right after a meal is not a great idea, as it may not be digested properly. The nutrients may not be absorbed properly either. You need to leave a gap of at least 30 minutes between a meal and a fruit snack
Yes, ist good for digestive system. Sometimes when I don't feel to eat breakfast or drink a cup of coffee/tee, I almost always eat half piece of a orange or an apple. My grandmother taught me that fruit is very good way to start a day
Yes it is very healthy to eat fruit first thing in the morning for example apples help in digestion but can cause acidity right after a meal . Bananas can be a boost of energy but will cause hunger quite quickly so do pair it with another fruit or maybe with the breakfast. Grape fruit right before breakfast very beneficial good for digestion and immunity.
Hope it helps !
Hope it helps !
Of course! I do it all the time: so long as you eat what you can with what you have and how much time you have, I think it’s alright.
yes, that is totaly okay! it is even healthy to start your day! fruit contains a lot of vitamins and you need them to have much energy!
- How do you celebrate when you complete your tasks?
- I like to have a sweet breakfast, but I also want it healthy. What is an easy sweet and healthy breakfast?
- If you had a private chef who would cook your great breakfast for you, what would you ask him to make?
- What’s one combination breakfast you think everyone should try?
- Other thanks the usual grain cereals accompanied by seeds and dairy products, what is the other recommended breakfast options?
- What sorts of foods should eat, after I workout in the morning.
- What tips do you have to prepare a super fast yet healthy breakfast?
- What do you eat for breakfast? For me, I switch between eggs and cottage cheese but I am getting bored.
- What are healthy breakfast options?
- Do you still have snacks during the day?