I'm not sure of the nutritional benefits or downsides, but it seems a good idea to me. I often forget to have fresh fruit for breakfast. Having fruit first is a good way to make sure you start the day with a healthy choice. I like to eat half of an apple before a morning run or bike ride, then finish it when I get back home.
I guess because your body gets vitamins and energy before the carbohydrates, so yes it's better to have a fruit before breakfast
Edu No C.
Well, it definitely depends on what kimd of fruit, and if you eat breakfast immediately after. If you eat a really sugary fruit and then don't eat anything until lunch, you will be hungry, tired(from the sugar crash) and you won't be able to focus. However, if you eat an apple and then something else 10 minutes later, you should be fine.
The best time to eat fruits is first thing in the morning after a glass of water. Eating fruits right after a meal is not a great idea, as it may not be digested properly. The nutrients may not be absorbed properly either. You need to leave a gap of at least 30 minutes between a meal and a fruit snack
Yes, ist good for digestive system. Sometimes when I don't feel to eat breakfast or drink a cup of coffee/tee, I almost always eat half piece of a orange or an apple. My grandmother taught me that fruit is very good way to start a day
Yes it is very healthy to eat fruit first thing in the morning for example apples help in digestion but can cause acidity right after a meal . Bananas can be a boost of energy but will cause hunger quite quickly so do pair it with another fruit or maybe with the breakfast. Grape fruit right before breakfast very beneficial good for digestion and immunity.
Hope it helps !
Hope it helps !
Of course! I do it all the time: so long as you eat what you can with what you have and how much time you have, I think it’s alright.
yes, that is totaly okay! it is even healthy to start your day! fruit contains a lot of vitamins and you need them to have much energy!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?