I'm not sure of the nutritional benefits or downsides, but it seems a good idea to me. I often forget to have fresh fruit for breakfast. Having fruit first is a good way to make sure you start the day with a healthy choice. I like to eat half of an apple before a morning run or bike ride, then finish it when I get back home.
I guess because your body gets vitamins and energy before the carbohydrates, so yes it's better to have a fruit before breakfast
Edu No C.
Well, it definitely depends on what kimd of fruit, and if you eat breakfast immediately after. If you eat a really sugary fruit and then don't eat anything until lunch, you will be hungry, tired(from the sugar crash) and you won't be able to focus. However, if you eat an apple and then something else 10 minutes later, you should be fine.
The best time to eat fruits is first thing in the morning after a glass of water. Eating fruits right after a meal is not a great idea, as it may not be digested properly. The nutrients may not be absorbed properly either. You need to leave a gap of at least 30 minutes between a meal and a fruit snack
Yes, ist good for digestive system. Sometimes when I don't feel to eat breakfast or drink a cup of coffee/tee, I almost always eat half piece of a orange or an apple. My grandmother taught me that fruit is very good way to start a day
Yes it is very healthy to eat fruit first thing in the morning for example apples help in digestion but can cause acidity right after a meal . Bananas can be a boost of energy but will cause hunger quite quickly so do pair it with another fruit or maybe with the breakfast. Grape fruit right before breakfast very beneficial good for digestion and immunity.
Hope it helps !
Hope it helps !
Of course! I do it all the time: so long as you eat what you can with what you have and how much time you have, I think it’s alright.
yes, that is totaly okay! it is even healthy to start your day! fruit contains a lot of vitamins and you need them to have much energy!
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?