Breakfast Avocado Baked Eggs Recipe from Pescetarian.Kitchen
- I tend to skip breakfast, but some argue it’s better to take some quality protein in the morning. What are your thoughts?
- I hate breakfast and energy bars! Do you have any good replacements that stay fresh for as long as those bars do?
- What are some alternative high protein breakfasts?
- What can I eat apart from omelettes in the morning?
- What meal ideas don’t include egg?
My omelette consists of: green pepper, red pepper, spices, salt, tomatoes (sometimes but I prefer it without tomatoes because it makes it abit watery like looking I think)
Sometime I make a traditional snack like, it’s pancakes but instead of using sugar, it’s salted with spices. It’s a Nigerian street snack called “wainan kwai”.
(Pancakes in my country are kind of used as snacks or sometime for breakfast)
Or even boiled sweet potatoes (sometimes with spices and sometimes without spices. Tastes good eating it like that).
Thinking about it my breakfast routine could be unhealthy, will have to try more healthier recipes and try to find more time to make breakfast.
Muesli with kefir and chopped fruit
Bread and cheese
Eggs on toast
Mushrooms on toast
Avocado and tomato on toast
Millet porridge with turmeric coconut oil and chopped nuts and fruit
500ml wide mouth mason jar, filled with water to line
Pinch of salt
Soak overnight on counter. 7am take off lid, add pumpkin spice, and spoon of coconut oil. Bake for 40min at 350ish in toaster oven, meanwhile get ready for work. Bing.
Finish with a hit of cream like what you’d add to coffee, when jar cools a bit you’re good to go. Packs up nice too if you like to eat at your desk.
I'm eating oatmeal with bananas and walnuts.
Here is a video on how to cook them https://youtu.be/zsLdv-DyWFE.
Crack open an egg and put it in a cup. Add a little milk or water. Whisk. add whatever flavours you prefer like cheese, tomato, ham, olives and Salt and pepper. Mix together. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring each time. This prevents dried out bits. It should take about 2min 30 at the most. The eggs will be more moist and it is so easy to do with minimal clean up
Regular Quaker Oats, the kind you have to cook for 5 minutes. I cut up a slice of ham and put in while the oatmeal is cooking. The I fry up an over easy egg to put on top of the oatmeal. A little salt and pepper and you're good to go.
- What does an ideal breakfast consist of?
- What are good options other than eggs?
- What do people suggest as an alternative to bread and cereal that is also vegetarian? Looking for low carb ideas please?
- What are some easy and high in protein recipes that I or some one else could make that doesn’t take a lot of time to make?
- Do you have any scientific papers to back the importance of breakfasts as opposed to other meals?
- Are granola bars considered a good breakfast?
- What’s your go to breakfast when your in a rush?
- How do you make sure you stay on habit and continue your morning routines?
- Do you take the time to prepare veggies the night before. I would like to fry onions and peppers with eggs and small tomatoes sometimes, but I never plan, by doing in the evening.
- What are some easy but healthy snacks for during the day at work?