If I am on the go I will take a sachet of protein powder that I can mix with water and drink to feel fuller.
If I have more time during the week I will make some protein flapjacks with low sugar as a treat!
Another alternative is a mix of dried fruit and nuts!
Hope it helps!
If not, carrot, celery sticks with hummus!
I also carry a delicious pink lady apple as well – which is a staple in my bag
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?