I do not it sardines but I have eaten other fish for breakfast. I like a tuna fish sandwich with applesauce or hot cereal. Something sweet to take away the fish taste
Hi, I'd go for frying them in some oil (of your choice) with unions, garlic, tomatoes and a scotch bonnet pepper. Ooh and some parsley!
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?