Carbs (whole grains – porridge, whole-grain bread)) + protein (eggs, tofu, chicken, hummus…) + fiber (veggies) + fat (avocado, oil, butter, salmon…)
My staple is yogurt, oats and fruit. Or a protein shake with either peanut butter or oats blended in. These are super fast and healthy, and filling. Plus drinking a breakfast seems quicker than eating.
A great compromise between a perfect start and one that doesnt stress me out financially or timewise.
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?