Carbs (whole grains – porridge, whole-grain bread)) + protein (eggs, tofu, chicken, hummus…) + fiber (veggies) + fat (avocado, oil, butter, salmon…)
My staple is yogurt, oats and fruit. Or a protein shake with either peanut butter or oats blended in. These are super fast and healthy, and filling. Plus drinking a breakfast seems quicker than eating.
A great compromise between a perfect start and one that doesnt stress me out financially or timewise.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?