Carbs (whole grains – porridge, whole-grain bread)) + protein (eggs, tofu, chicken, hummus…) + fiber (veggies) + fat (avocado, oil, butter, salmon…)
My staple is yogurt, oats and fruit. Or a protein shake with either peanut butter or oats blended in. These are super fast and healthy, and filling. Plus drinking a breakfast seems quicker than eating.
A great compromise between a perfect start and one that doesnt stress me out financially or timewise.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?