Tuesday-sautés spinach and minced garlic, add diced tomatoes/peppers or whatever veggies..use vegetable stock to sauté, then scramble eggs in
Weds-blend blueberries and avocado..it makes delicious blueberry pudding, you don’t taste the avocado
Thursday-avocado toast with capers
Friday-cut up melons, fruit, granola on dairy-free yogurt-parfait
Saturday-scrambled eggs, salsa, chalua, in a tortilla
sunday-sweet potatoes patties with fried egg and sautéed spinach
This will allow you to make guac toast w a fried egg, peanut butter banana toast, hummus toast w fried egg, yogurt cups and fresh berries. If you want to get even more healthy, get you some veggies, mix w greens and fruit for a smoothie. I use orange juice as my base to mask the veggies.
Oats, toast, fruit, and such more are good breakfast items!
Tuesday – yogurt with granola and berries
Wednesday- protein smoothie
Thursday – oatmeal with berries
Friday- fresh fruit with peanut butter toast
Saturday- pancakes (it's the weekend !)
Sunday – overnight oats
3 scoop is about 450cal. It's a complete food with the perfect balance of macro and micronutrients. It makes one thing easier in the morning.
I don't work for them at all or have anything to do with them apart from buying their products.
Tropical, banana passionfruit mango orange
Green goddess, strawberry banana spinach orange
M&s premade packets, strawberry banana coconut oats
Breakfast egg muffins, with tomato spinach onions and chilli
Breakfast burrito, with egg bacon tomato avocado
Oatmeal with blueberries
RxBar and coffee
Eggs with chopped roasted turkey
Leftovers from dinner
Peanut butter on a dry rice cake with sliced banana
Repeat your favorite from the week
Tuesday – Yogurt with berries
Wednesday – Crumpet with nut butter
Thursday – Oatmeal
Friday – Breakfast burrito (Tortilla with scrambled eggs, cheese and protein of ur choice)
Saturday – bagel with cream cheese and cucumbers
Sunday – rice cake with avocado
Tuesday – banana and peanut butter
Wednesday – bagel and cream cheese
Thursday – mixed nuts and berries
Friday – eggs and toast
Saturday – oatmeal
Sunday – protein ball
Tuesday: a breakfast burrito (eggs, black beans, cheese, and tortilla)
Wednesday: non-sugary cereal with milk and fruit
Thursday: a yogurt and berry smoothie
Friday: oatmeal with fruit
Saturday: an egg omelette with vegetables
Sunday: yogurt with granola and banana or other fruit
Tuesday- eggs w/peppers and mushrooms and spinach
Wednesday- whole wheat toast w/almond butter and banana slices
Snap peas and hummus
Thursday- breakfast burrito w/ eggs, hummus, black bean salsa
Friday- overnight oats with almond butter and strawberries
Saturday- smoothie w/protein powder, strawberries, banana, almond milk, and almond butter.
Sunday- whole wheat toast w/ egg on top
I would say some good breakfast options would be: a peanut butter spread on a bagel, a serving of Special K cereal with 2% milk, and maybe a cheat breakfast meal of 2 eggs cooked up with olive oil and maybe some beans.
These are just some ideas, but generally, you want to keep it easy to digest and easy to fix up and easy to eat. I generally take 20 minutes to eat my breakfast, and I choose 1 of these 3, so I don't get bored. I could eat peanut butter on a a bagel all week, but I have to keep an eye on that, I will burn myself on this yummy breakfast haha.
-An apple with peanut butter
-Steal cut oats with fruit
-Nuts and seeds and a piece of fruit
-Whole wheat pancakes topped with fruit and sugar free syrup
– Whole wheat waffles with fruit and oats
DAY 2 • OATMEAL WITH SOY MILK, TEA/COFFEE
DAY 3 • AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG AND TOMATOES, TEA
DAY 4 • WHOLEGRAIN CORNFLAKES WITH SOY MILK, TEA/COFFEE
DAY 5 • FRIED/BOILED EGGS, FRESH CUCUMBER AND TOMATO, WHOLEGRAIN TOAST, TEA
DAY 6 • MEDITERRANEAN BREAKFAST (PLAIN CROISSANT, COFFEE AND ORANGE JUICE)
DAY 7 • SMOOTHIE (I USUALLY USE WHATEVER FRUITS AND VEGGIES I HAVE THAT WOULD SEEM TO TASTE GOOD TOGETHER)
Apple with a nut or seed butter
Protein shake with low sugar fruit
Left over dinner
(That’s what I had this morning)
Hard boiled eggs with fancy mustard or something
Smoothie / eggs on wheat toast
Omelet (go easy on the cheese). sauté some yummy veggies and slams ‘em in there
Bananas and peanut butter. Maybe you should have more than this… but just grab a spoon and go at it if you’re feeling wild
I like salad 🥗
Tofu scramble. Slap some nice spices on there so it tastes good
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??