Tuesday- eggs w/peppers and mushrooms and spinach
Wednesday- whole wheat toast w/almond butter and banana slices
Snap peas and hummus
Thursday- breakfast burrito w/ eggs, hummus, black bean salsa
Friday- overnight oats with almond butter and strawberries
Saturday- smoothie w/protein powder, strawberries, banana, almond milk, and almond butter.
Sunday- whole wheat toast w/ egg on top
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- I’m into the second week of the Intermittent Fast. I find that on my fasting day I’m extremely hungry around eight-thirty. That’s also when my stomach cramps and I have a headache. Does anyone else have this problem?
- What do you do if you somehow miss your breakfast?
- Is okay for me to put jelly on my spinach and eggs in the morning?
- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
Tuesday-sautés spinach and minced garlic, add diced tomatoes/peppers or whatever veggies..use vegetable stock to sauté, then scramble eggs in
Weds-blend blueberries and avocado..it makes delicious blueberry pudding, you don’t taste the avocado
Thursday-avocado toast with capers
Friday-cut up melons, fruit, granola on dairy-free yogurt-parfait
Saturday-scrambled eggs, salsa, chalua, in a tortilla
sunday-sweet potatoes patties with fried egg and sautéed spinach
-An apple with peanut butter
-Steal cut oats with fruit
-Nuts and seeds and a piece of fruit
-Whole wheat pancakes topped with fruit and sugar free syrup
– Whole wheat waffles with fruit and oats
Tuesday – Yogurt with berries
Wednesday – Crumpet with nut butter
Thursday – Oatmeal
Friday – Breakfast burrito (Tortilla with scrambled eggs, cheese and protein of ur choice)
Saturday – bagel with cream cheese and cucumbers
Sunday – rice cake with avocado
This will allow you to make guac toast w a fried egg, peanut butter banana toast, hummus toast w fried egg, yogurt cups and fresh berries. If you want to get even more healthy, get you some veggies, mix w greens and fruit for a smoothie. I use orange juice as my base to mask the veggies.
Tuesday – yogurt with granola and berries
Wednesday- protein smoothie
Thursday – oatmeal with berries
Friday- fresh fruit with peanut butter toast
Saturday- pancakes (it's the weekend !)
Sunday – overnight oats
I would say some good breakfast options would be: a peanut butter spread on a bagel, a serving of Special K cereal with 2% milk, and maybe a cheat breakfast meal of 2 eggs cooked up with olive oil and maybe some beans.
These are just some ideas, but generally, you want to keep it easy to digest and easy to fix up and easy to eat. I generally take 20 minutes to eat my breakfast, and I choose 1 of these 3, so I don't get bored. I could eat peanut butter on a a bagel all week, but I have to keep an eye on that, I will burn myself on this yummy breakfast haha.
Tuesday – banana and peanut butter
Wednesday – bagel and cream cheese
Thursday – mixed nuts and berries
Friday – eggs and toast
Saturday – oatmeal
Sunday – protein ball
(That’s what I had this morning)
Hard boiled eggs with fancy mustard or something
Smoothie / eggs on wheat toast
Omelet (go easy on the cheese). sauté some yummy veggies and slams ‘em in there
Bananas and peanut butter. Maybe you should have more than this… but just grab a spoon and go at it if you’re feeling wild
I like salad 🥗
Tofu scramble. Slap some nice spices on there so it tastes good
Apple with a nut or seed butter
Protein shake with low sugar fruit
Left over dinner
Tuesday: a breakfast burrito (eggs, black beans, cheese, and tortilla)
Wednesday: non-sugary cereal with milk and fruit
Thursday: a yogurt and berry smoothie
Friday: oatmeal with fruit
Saturday: an egg omelette with vegetables
Sunday: yogurt with granola and banana or other fruit
DAY 2 • OATMEAL WITH SOY MILK, TEA/COFFEE
DAY 3 • AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG AND TOMATOES, TEA
DAY 4 • WHOLEGRAIN CORNFLAKES WITH SOY MILK, TEA/COFFEE
DAY 5 • FRIED/BOILED EGGS, FRESH CUCUMBER AND TOMATO, WHOLEGRAIN TOAST, TEA
DAY 6 • MEDITERRANEAN BREAKFAST (PLAIN CROISSANT, COFFEE AND ORANGE JUICE)
DAY 7 • SMOOTHIE (I USUALLY USE WHATEVER FRUITS AND VEGGIES I HAVE THAT WOULD SEEM TO TASTE GOOD TOGETHER)
3 scoop is about 450cal. It's a complete food with the perfect balance of macro and micronutrients. It makes one thing easier in the morning.
I don't work for them at all or have anything to do with them apart from buying their products.
Oats, toast, fruit, and such more are good breakfast items!
Oatmeal with blueberries
RxBar and coffee
Eggs with chopped roasted turkey
Leftovers from dinner
Peanut butter on a dry rice cake with sliced banana
Repeat your favorite from the week
Tropical, banana passionfruit mango orange
Green goddess, strawberry banana spinach orange
M&s premade packets, strawberry banana coconut oats
Breakfast egg muffins, with tomato spinach onions and chilli
Breakfast burrito, with egg bacon tomato avocado
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?