24 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 sea salt
6 large eggs
1/2 cup besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend
(350 degrees) melt chocolate and butter. Beat in vanilla and sea salt. Beat in the eggs (low speed) Beat in the powdered sweetener. It’s okay if it’s a little lumpy. Bake for 25 mins!
I hope this helped! Have an awesome day and enjoy the chocolate cake.
– 200g dark chocolate
– 4 eggs
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– 3 spoons of brown sugar
(It won’t be like a “normal” cake but at least it tastes good! 🙂 )
Banana bread does involve flour and sugar but less
Banana pancakes can be made with eggs and without any flour, or you can make them vegan and grind oats to an oat flour in the mixer, that’s really tasty!
Mixing just bananas and oats can make oat cookies in the oven – great treat
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?