24 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 sea salt
6 large eggs
1/2 cup besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend
(350 degrees) melt chocolate and butter. Beat in vanilla and sea salt. Beat in the eggs (low speed) Beat in the powdered sweetener. It’s okay if it’s a little lumpy. Bake for 25 mins!
I hope this helped! Have an awesome day and enjoy the chocolate cake.
– 200g dark chocolate
– 4 eggs
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– 3 spoons of brown sugar
(It won’t be like a “normal” cake but at least it tastes good! 🙂 )
Banana bread does involve flour and sugar but less
Banana pancakes can be made with eggs and without any flour, or you can make them vegan and grind oats to an oat flour in the mixer, that’s really tasty!
Mixing just bananas and oats can make oat cookies in the oven – great treat
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?