24 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 sea salt
6 large eggs
1/2 cup besti powdered monk fruit allulose blend
(350 degrees) melt chocolate and butter. Beat in vanilla and sea salt. Beat in the eggs (low speed) Beat in the powdered sweetener. It’s okay if it’s a little lumpy. Bake for 25 mins!
I hope this helped! Have an awesome day and enjoy the chocolate cake.
– 200g dark chocolate
– 4 eggs
– 2 teaspoons of olive oil
– 3 spoons of brown sugar
(It won’t be like a “normal” cake but at least it tastes good! 🙂 )
Banana bread does involve flour and sugar but less
Banana pancakes can be made with eggs and without any flour, or you can make them vegan and grind oats to an oat flour in the mixer, that’s really tasty!
Mixing just bananas and oats can make oat cookies in the oven – great treat
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.