I would say as a treat, a holiday, or a special occasion brunch for breakfast is totally OK!
But you probably shouldn’t do French Toast everyday 🤠
My guess is the aim would be to focus on breakfast though: by doing so you would in theory be up earlier and therefore have more time to devote to other healthy endeavors.
Eating "brunch" is ok, if:
– it's a healthy, nutritious meal;
– it has plenty of "good" calories to get you through the day until suppertime
– It's best not to make a habit of eating at brunch-time (Fabulous suggest eating no more than an hour after waking up). If this isn't a habit you don't already follow, maybe you could aim for this goal (ie. eating "brunch" at breakfast-time)?
Could you prepare/buy your brunch beforehand, so that you could eat it earlier in the day? (You could still continue your two-meals-a-day routine this way, just with a longer period between meals). How about a healthy snack midway between meals?).
Personally I decide what I’ll have for breakfast after getting up, but I’m not always ready for it-so sometimes it’s ‘brunch’ by the time I eat it. Is what you have for brunch strange?! Quality will be better than quantity here; so long as it’s something healthy and will keep you going (I always have a banana or I don’t make it to lunch/eat a bad lunch!) then it should be fine 🙂 …so long as you are eating and not skipping that is! X
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?