I would say as a treat, a holiday, or a special occasion brunch for breakfast is totally OK!
But you probably shouldn’t do French Toast everyday 🤠
My guess is the aim would be to focus on breakfast though: by doing so you would in theory be up earlier and therefore have more time to devote to other healthy endeavors.
Eating "brunch" is ok, if:
– it's a healthy, nutritious meal;
– it has plenty of "good" calories to get you through the day until suppertime
– It's best not to make a habit of eating at brunch-time (Fabulous suggest eating no more than an hour after waking up). If this isn't a habit you don't already follow, maybe you could aim for this goal (ie. eating "brunch" at breakfast-time)?
Could you prepare/buy your brunch beforehand, so that you could eat it earlier in the day? (You could still continue your two-meals-a-day routine this way, just with a longer period between meals). How about a healthy snack midway between meals?).
Personally I decide what I’ll have for breakfast after getting up, but I’m not always ready for it-so sometimes it’s ‘brunch’ by the time I eat it. Is what you have for brunch strange?! Quality will be better than quantity here; so long as it’s something healthy and will keep you going (I always have a banana or I don’t make it to lunch/eat a bad lunch!) then it should be fine 🙂 …so long as you are eating and not skipping that is! X
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?