- Do you exercise before or after breakfast?
- How do you meal prep without losing your mind? I can never seem to get the motivation.
- Could you suggest me an application for meditation?
- Do you have any nutrient-dense, raw food prep ideas for breakfast? I do a vegetarian meal in the morning, it’s very light and efficient to digest.
- Tips to sleep early?
Personally I decide what I’ll have for breakfast after getting up, but I’m not always ready for it-so sometimes it’s ‘brunch’ by the time I eat it. Is what you have for brunch strange?! Quality will be better than quantity here; so long as it’s something healthy and will keep you going (I always have a banana or I don’t make it to lunch/eat a bad lunch!) then it should be fine 🙂 …so long as you are eating and not skipping that is! X
My guess is the aim would be to focus on breakfast though: by doing so you would in theory be up earlier and therefore have more time to devote to other healthy endeavors.
Eating "brunch" is ok, if:
– it's a healthy, nutritious meal;
– it has plenty of "good" calories to get you through the day until suppertime
– It's best not to make a habit of eating at brunch-time (Fabulous suggest eating no more than an hour after waking up). If this isn't a habit you don't already follow, maybe you could aim for this goal (ie. eating "brunch" at breakfast-time)?
Could you prepare/buy your brunch beforehand, so that you could eat it earlier in the day? (You could still continue your two-meals-a-day routine this way, just with a longer period between meals). How about a healthy snack midway between meals?).
I would say as a treat, a holiday, or a special occasion brunch for breakfast is totally OK!
But you probably shouldn’t do French Toast everyday 🤠
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?