I would say as a treat, a holiday, or a special occasion brunch for breakfast is totally OK!
But you probably shouldn’t do French Toast everyday 🤠
My guess is the aim would be to focus on breakfast though: by doing so you would in theory be up earlier and therefore have more time to devote to other healthy endeavors.
Eating "brunch" is ok, if:
– it's a healthy, nutritious meal;
– it has plenty of "good" calories to get you through the day until suppertime
– It's best not to make a habit of eating at brunch-time (Fabulous suggest eating no more than an hour after waking up). If this isn't a habit you don't already follow, maybe you could aim for this goal (ie. eating "brunch" at breakfast-time)?
Could you prepare/buy your brunch beforehand, so that you could eat it earlier in the day? (You could still continue your two-meals-a-day routine this way, just with a longer period between meals). How about a healthy snack midway between meals?).
Personally I decide what I’ll have for breakfast after getting up, but I’m not always ready for it-so sometimes it’s ‘brunch’ by the time I eat it. Is what you have for brunch strange?! Quality will be better than quantity here; so long as it’s something healthy and will keep you going (I always have a banana or I don’t make it to lunch/eat a bad lunch!) then it should be fine 🙂 …so long as you are eating and not skipping that is! X
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?