Also toast with Peanut butter & honey
– hard boiled eggs are good also because they can cook while your getting ready
- What’s a quick, easy, warm meal that makes it easier to eat breakfast at home (and not in the car!)?
- What are other simple breakfast options?
- What are the best foods to eat at breakfast? Eggs?
- Should i have a heavy or light breakfast?
- How do you put together a nutritious, energy boosting breakfast if you’re in a rush?
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
There is also a way to go through a breakfast if you don't like eating it: drink it! A light and delicious smoothie, packed with fruits, lisneeds and chia seeds, spinach, etc should feel you up 😉 Experiment and find out what works best for you.
Also, if you cook up a batch of hard-cooked eggs and keep them in the fridge, they are easy to grab and eat on the run.
Then around brunch time, if you want something heavier, with more protein, you can pack a hard-boiled egg or some nuts or a small sandwich, etc.
Sometimes I'll put the ingredients to a smoothie in a blender and leave it in the fridge the night before, then I just have to blend and go in the morning.
My boys like eat right way in the morning so I'll either leave some oats to soak in 1/2 the water called for, with a spoonful of yogurt, sitting on the stove overnight. Then the next morning, I add the other half (I usually use milk in the morning, with a bit of sweetener) and heat. It's ready to go in minutes.
Or I'll crumble up a piece of bread or two, in a bowl, put a piece of grass-fed butter on top while I'm coming a soft egg. The egg goes on top. I mix it all with a fork. It's their favorite school-day breakfast.
day is crazy.
Get 2 pots boiling with water. 1 for coffee & 1 for boiling egg. While water for both is boiling, go ahead and prep ur wheat bread with avocado &/ jam.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?