Also toast with Peanut butter & honey
– hard boiled eggs are good also because they can cook while your getting ready
- Are there any food groups that you would not recommend for one to eat at breakfast time?
- Do you eat breakfast every day?
- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
- What would be the perfect Monday to Friday breakfast?
- What are some no prep, non perishable breakfast ideas to have around when you don’t get to the store?
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
There is also a way to go through a breakfast if you don't like eating it: drink it! A light and delicious smoothie, packed with fruits, lisneeds and chia seeds, spinach, etc should feel you up 😉 Experiment and find out what works best for you.
Also, if you cook up a batch of hard-cooked eggs and keep them in the fridge, they are easy to grab and eat on the run.
Then around brunch time, if you want something heavier, with more protein, you can pack a hard-boiled egg or some nuts or a small sandwich, etc.
Sometimes I'll put the ingredients to a smoothie in a blender and leave it in the fridge the night before, then I just have to blend and go in the morning.
My boys like eat right way in the morning so I'll either leave some oats to soak in 1/2 the water called for, with a spoonful of yogurt, sitting on the stove overnight. Then the next morning, I add the other half (I usually use milk in the morning, with a bit of sweetener) and heat. It's ready to go in minutes.
Or I'll crumble up a piece of bread or two, in a bowl, put a piece of grass-fed butter on top while I'm coming a soft egg. The egg goes on top. I mix it all with a fork. It's their favorite school-day breakfast.
day is crazy.
Get 2 pots boiling with water. 1 for coffee & 1 for boiling egg. While water for both is boiling, go ahead and prep ur wheat bread with avocado &/ jam.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?