Then around brunch time, if you want something heavier, with more protein, you can pack a hard-boiled egg or some nuts or a small sandwich, etc.
Sometimes I'll put the ingredients to a smoothie in a blender and leave it in the fridge the night before, then I just have to blend and go in the morning.
My boys like eat right way in the morning so I'll either leave some oats to soak in 1/2 the water called for, with a spoonful of yogurt, sitting on the stove overnight. Then the next morning, I add the other half (I usually use milk in the morning, with a bit of sweetener) and heat. It's ready to go in minutes.
Or I'll crumble up a piece of bread or two, in a bowl, put a piece of grass-fed butter on top while I'm coming a soft egg. The egg goes on top. I mix it all with a fork. It's their favorite school-day breakfast.
Get 2 pots boiling with water. 1 for coffee & 1 for boiling egg. While water for both is boiling, go ahead and prep ur wheat bread with avocado &/ jam.
Overnight oats. Really easy to prepare at night and even easier to eat in the morning. I prepare my mix in batches and then each night simply mash a banana, pour some of the mix, put some frozen berries on top and add soy milk. In the morning I usually cut some fresh fruits as well.
Flax seeds: 100g (crushed)
Chia seeds: 15g
Almonds (or other nuts): 100g (crushed)
Dried Coconut: 50g
Optional: Four Sigmatic's 10 Mushroom Blend, Amla Powder
Also toast with Peanut butter & honey
– hard boiled eggs are good also because they can cook while your getting ready
day is crazy.
Also, if you cook up a batch of hard-cooked eggs and keep them in the fridge, they are easy to grab and eat on the run.
There is also a way to go through a breakfast if you don't like eating it: drink it! A light and delicious smoothie, packed with fruits, lisneeds and chia seeds, spinach, etc should feel you up 😉 Experiment and find out what works best for you.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?