150 g banana
1 ea soaked dates
8 g toasted almonds
40 g almond butter
7 g coconut flakes
100 ml almond milk
200 g ice
So in order to push myself towards better health I have started taking a healthy option for my breakfast.
Homemade granola and baked oatmeal add variety also. We mix a little prepackaged cereal in with our homemade cereals sometimes, like Rice Krispies or Corn Flakes but IMO you can't have a filling breakfast with that stuff alone.
Top it off with a dash of nuts, be it almonds, walnuts or pecans.
Yoghurt, with muesli, and fruit
Peanut butter banana and bread
Dont forget to add one bowel of green salad
This morning I had pak choi with boiled eggs and grilled mushrooms alongside some seeded bread. Have a varied pantry with whole foods and this will help towards a healthier breakfast with protein.
3-4 tbsp of peanut butter
1-2 tsp of cocoa powder
1 cup of milk
Just blend and cool for 15 mins.
Maybe a fruit smoothie
Toast and banana with cinnamon
I choose not to eat eggs.
Gluten Free toast with almond butter and banana slices
Yogurt with fruit and a sprinkling of GF granola
Skim milk latte
Tofu scramble ( fake scrambled eggs)
You can google for some other things, but this are my favorites!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.