All the best,
Lastly, try roasting a whole head of cauliflower. Look up the technique and then try something savory and substantial you may never have thought up yourself.
If you are nut free (specifically just peanuts) there are other types of nut butters like almond. But if you can’t have any type of nut they have seed butters which tastes almost the same ! (such as sunflower seed butter, pumpkin seed butter, etc.)
If you don’t eat wheat, oat flour is a great substitute which tastes the same and you can make your own bread!
If you need the calcium, almond milk is a great option, it’s not the same but the chocolate one is amazing and even the un-sweetened
PS: I've been vegan for 5 years now and I have never been so healthy 😉
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??